The Olay name is one that has long since been well established in the cosmetic industry. Those who are old enough will remember the classic Oil of Olay commercials which were popular in the 1970’s and 1980’s.
Now, as you age you might also notice that you seeing wrinkles on your face. If this is the case then you may be considering purchasing the Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay as a solution to you woes.
Of course, while the Olay name may be quite well known there is no guarantee that the product will deliver on expectations.
I have to report that this is really not a bad product but if you are looking for a wonder cream capable of reversing the presence of wrinkles, this might not live up to the expectations you have of it based on its rather well known name.
What makes the Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay products somewhat unique is that they employ a 12 hour process in which the skin is to be deeply affected by the skin.
The 12 hour duration does make this cream stand out but it does not necessarily allow it to stand out in a good way. Some might not be all that interested in having the cream slowly working its way through the pores for the length of an entire half of the day.
The Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay is also designed to work through the night as you sleep. This can make the 12 hour duration of the product working its way through your system somewhat tolerable but a huge presumption is made here.
Namely, it assumes you will be getting significantly long nights of sleep allowing the product to work while you rest. I am sorry but I think this presumption is a bit….presumptuous. Many of us are on the go and have very active lives which might not be in concert with this cream’s intention to work in concert with your sleep cycle.
Ingredients of Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay
The prime ingredients found in Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay are:
- Vitamin E
- Pro-Vitamin B5
The inclusion of these vitamins is a very good thing since they are known to combat wrinkles.
The problem here is that these are not exactly ingredients which cannot be found elsewhere. In fact, they are pretty common which means this product really does not exactly bring anything new to the table.
Advantages of Olay Cream
- Those that find an anti wrinkle cream that works while you sleep to be an appealing concept will find this a product worth looking into.
- This is a very inexpensive anti wrinkle cream which means it will be accessible to quite a number of different budgets. It can be purchased for under $15.
- This is not an internet exclusive product. You have the option of purchasing it in retail stores as well.
- While you can purchase the Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay in retail stores, you will probably end up paying full price for it. Deals and discounts will potentially be very difficult to find.
- This anti wrinkle cream certainly does not rise to the level of a spectacular product. It has value but it does not provide the amazing benefits that some of the more expansive anti wrinkle treatment creams have the potential to deliver.
You cannot rely call Anti Wrinkle Cream Olay a bad product but it is hardly one that is revolutionary. You might see some benefits from the product but if you are looking for a quality anti wrinkle treatment cream then you definitely will want to bypass what Olay has to offer.