Neutrogena is a name that most are quite familiar with. This is a name brand which has long since been a popular staple on the cosmetic shelves of retail stores. I am sure you realize there are scores of different products on the market.
If you are dealing with the presence of wrinkles, you may wish to look closer at Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream.
If you are like me, you probably have brand loyalty towards products you have heard of.
You have definitely heard of Neutrogena but does Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream deliver on what it promises?
To answer that question, we need to take a closer look at the product and examine its merits and its drawbacks.
As the name implies, this is a product which can deal with the reversal of wrinkles on the skin. It can also contribute to the elimination of fine lines which can sometimes prove to be even more distracting from your appearance than wrinkles.
Age spots and other visible signs of aging can also be treated by this particular cream.
Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream can delve deep within the skin. This can be considered one of the major benefits to it. When the cream is able to get deep down into the skin, it can potentially prove to be more effective.
The formula at the core of the Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream products is one that contains Retinol. Retinol is a highly concentrated version of Vitamin A which is known for its ability to address the underlying issues of the skin which can cause wrinkles. Other vitamin compounds in this wrinkle cream include B5 and E.
- This is a lightweight formula that is non-greasy. That makes it a much easier cream to apply to the skin. Additionally,Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream can absorb into the skin in a relatively quick manner.
- This is an oil free product and it is not prone to clogging the pores. This means you may not have to deal with the presence of pimples on the skin after it has been applied.
- Consumer reviews have been quick to point out that Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream has been known to effectively reduce fine lines. Overall, customer responses to this cream have been quite positive.
- This cream comes without a fragrance. Some might consider this to be a positive but many will also wish there was a fragrance to it.
- The price is quite low but if your order it online you will be paying shipping and handling. In fact, you may be paying a significant amount of money for shipping and handling which could prove to be a real negative to those wishing to make a less costly purchase.
- This is not necessarily a fast working cream. Certain users might consider the results come quite quickly but others might feel the turnaround time it takes to see definitive results to be just a little too slow. Most will want to see much faster results.
As a very low priced product, Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream can prove to be quite attractive. Price alone is not the prime benefit to this or any other product. It does need to be effective. Based on most consumer reviews, this is not a product that overstates its ability to be effective.